The EPIC was designed by NCL with a major theme in mind, “freestyle cruising”
Norwegian Cruise Line reinvented the way people cruise by giving them the freedom to do whatever. This new ship reinvents cruising once again. It has many exciting, new entertainment options and amazing nightlife, including the first true ice bar at sea.
Norwegian EPIC also has some of the most innovative and flexible accommodations ever – from their new Studios specifically designed and priced for the solo traveler and exclusive access to The Studio Lounge to our private Villas. Add 20 different dining options and you’ll see why they say this is Freestyle Cruising on a truly grand scale.
Our NCL Updates at Westside International Travel
To help accomodate all of the requests we have been receiving for this amazing new vacation attraction, we revamped our Norwegian Cruise Lines in 2010 & 2011 section with a brand new search tool that incorporates the EPIC ship and shows the Blue Man Group in the creative.
These special offer pages were also created to help point you in the right direction for your next Norwegian Cruise Line adventure:
- Norwegian Cruise Line 4 Days Bahamas Cruises from $179
- Norwegian Cruise Line 7 Days Caribbean Cruises from $379
- Norwegian Cruise Line 7 Days Hawaii Cruises from $799
- Norwegian Cruise Line 7 Days Alaska Cruises from $529
- Norwegian Cruise Line 7 Days Greece & Turkey from $699
- Norwegian Cruise Line 12 Days Baltic Capitols from $1,499
And of course, you can always visit our Norwegian Cruises Weekly Specials & Hot Deals page which has NCL cruise offers that are updated weekly and available for one week only.